Freshview

Sid Ismail

Every once in a while a new program comes out that is so remarkable, easy,
cheap, and is crying out to be shared. I will today cite "Freshview" - a
freeware program! I am not an agent, nor am I associated with the
developers, btw.

They advertise the program as...
<quote>
Fresh View gives you the ability to organize and view multimedia files
(images, audio, video). Watch movies, listen to music, and view graphics in
a slide show. Image files in a folder can be displayed using a number of
views, including a thumbnail view that lets you quickly see what your images
are without having to open them.

You can convert graphics from one type to another, print, and even create an
HTML album. This easy-to-use software supports 86 different formats.
</quote>

The HTML album and the optimising of jpg images are so simple (even newbies
to webdesign will awe in wonder) are two features that I have tested; and
found that the current price (freeware) should've been in excess of $39!
And still worth it!

Help yourself to a free copy:
http://www.freshdevices.com/freshview.html

Sid