From submitted to fax

Rabih Najib

Hi,

I have a form that I need to have the information sent to a fax machine when
somebody submits it. Can I do this from my website and if so, how?

Thanks in advance.

Rabih Najib

Rabih Najib

Thanks. Could you please give me a good example on a mail-to-fax or
form-to-fax provider whom I can use their components in my ASP code?

Jeff Dillon

Google it

Rabih Najib said:
Thanks. Could you please give me a good example on a mail-to-fax or
form-to-fax provider whom I can use their components in my ASP code?

Evertjan.

Rabih Najib wrote on 29 nov 2004 in
Thanks. Could you please give me a good example on a mail-to-fax or
form-to-fax provider whom I can use their components in my ASP code?

What is a form-to-fax provider? Surely those do not exist?

You would have to make a serverside component on an asp-server that has
access to a telephone faxmodem&lineconnection.

=====================

Mail-to-fax providers are all over the web, as I showed you in the last
thread. The free ones only allow a few faxes a day or week.

=====================

Faxing is technology of the 1980's.
One should not want to use that anymore, methinks.

Jeff Cochran

Thanks. Could you please give me a good example on a mail-to-fax or
form-to-fax provider whom I can use their components in my ASP code?

Form-to-fax you'd need a fax server to handle, but an email-to-fax
system is available anywhere from free to very expensive. ASP creates
email, sends to your SMTP with the proper codes for the fax service,
fax appears at the receiving end.

Google "internet fax" or similar for many options.

Jeff

Rabih

Thank you very much Jeff.

Rabih Najib