    loan my program.

    Thank very much for your helful.

    Phal

    phal, Sep 30, 2005

  2. phal

    phal Guest

    Hi Sherm

    Thank you very much, I just get some information for display full
    screen in Javascript,

    On my point, I do a small project for student to take the exam, it is
    very simple ( true false questions), and it is also similar to Cisco
    exam. I don't use JavaScript, and I think it may be someone who may
    know some perl package to implement full-screen without Javascript. I
    try search around some usenet and perldoc, but it isn't any result.

    Phal

    phal, Sep 30, 2005

  3. "phal" <> writes:

    > exam. I don't use JavaScript, and I think it may be someone who may
    > know some perl package to implement full-screen without Javascript.

    No, it can't be done from a CGI, in Perl or any other language. It has
    to be done within the browser, which means JavaScript.

    sherm--

    Sherm Pendley, Sep 30, 2005
  4. phal

    Joe Smith Guest

    phal wrote:
    > I don't use JavaScript, and I think it may be someone who may
    > know some perl package to implement full-screen without Javascript.

    It takes code running inside the client, such as JavaScript or VBscript,
    to cause the browser to change its size. You won't have any luck
    getting perl programs running on a server to do that.
    -Joe

    Joe Smith, Sep 30, 2005