Function error

sandhyaranimangipudi

I am new to python, pls help me to resolve the below error

.... """Print a Fibonacci series up to n."""
File "<stdin>", line 2
"""Print a Fibonacci series up to n."""
^
IndentationError: expected an indented block

^

IndentationError: expected an indented block

Python uses indentation to delineate blocks of code, instead of (for example) curly brackets. Add some white space (the convention is four characters) after at least the first line that ends with a colon, and then indent every line that is in the code block accordingly. Like this:

def fib(n):
"""Print a Fibonacci series up to n."""
do_something()
do_something_else()

Terry Reedy

I am new to python, pls help me to resolve the below error

Please read the nice tutorial, though no necessarily all at once. It
explains things like this.