Function not recognizing

Rasheed

hi
I have two header files like "Headerfile1.h" "Headerfile2.h" , In
"Headerfile2.h" i have declared "Headerfile1.h"

So in my application i have declared "Headerfile2.h" and i am using
some functions of "Headerfile1.h" in my application, and i could able
to compile successfully but at runtime linker unable to find the
function which is in "Headerfile1.h".
Can anybody tell me where i am doing wrong?
Regards
Rasheed.

gnuyuva

hi
  I have two header files like "Headerfile1.h"  "Headerfile2.h" , In
"Headerfile2.h" i have declared "Headerfile1.h"

So in my application i have declared "Headerfile2.h" and i am using
some functions of "Headerfile1.h"  in my application, and i could able
to compile successfully but at runtime linker  unable to find the
function which is in "Headerfile1.h".
Can anybody tell me where i am doing wrong?
Regards
Rasheed.

Hello, Just post the minimal working code so that the active members
can help. Make it a habit.

gnuyuva

Hello, Just post the minimal working code so that the active members
can help. Make it a habit.

Sorry, its the "minimal code which reproduces your issue".

fred.l.kleinschmidt

hi
  I have two header files like "Headerfile1.h"  "Headerfile2.h" , In
"Headerfile2.h" i have declared "Headerfile1.h"

So in my application i have declared "Headerfile2.h" and i am using
some functions of "Headerfile1.h"  in my application, and i could able
to compile successfully but at runtime linker  unable to find the
function which is in "Headerfile1.h".
Can anybody tell me where i am doing wrong?

Did you tell the linker to link in the module that contains the
functions
declared in Headerfile1.h?