    --
    Sincerely Yours
    Ebrahim Khademi

    Ebi, Feb 5, 2005

  2. Ebi wrote:

    > I'm writing a project in C++ borland 5;
    > and I need a function that get a string or char* variable
    > and convert all of the small letters to the capital.

    > man toupper

    TOUPPER(3) Linux Programmer’s Manual TOUPPER(3)

    NAME
    toupper, tolower - convert letter to upper or lower case

    SYNOPSIS
    #include <ctype.h>

    int toupper(int c);
    int tolower(int c);

    DESCRIPTION
    toupper() converts the letter c to upper case, if possible.

    tolower() converts the letter c to lower case, if possible.

    If c is not an unsigned char value, or EOF,
    the behaviour of these functions is undefined.

    E. Robert Tisdale, Feb 5, 2005

  3. Ebi wrote:
    > Hi
    > I'm writing a project in C++ borland 5;
    > and I need a function that get a string or char* variable and convert
    > all of the small letters to the capital.
    > please help me.
    > --
    > Sincerely Yours
    > Ebrahim Khademi