    department to cut the cloth. If not any software is available for that to
    download for free?

    Thanks in advance

    Rajani, Sep 4, 2004

  2. Rajani

    dlbjr Guest

    VB.NET or C#.NET is your easiest way to create dynamic graphics, then send to client using ASP.NET

    dlbjr
    Pleading sagacious indoctrination!

    dlbjr, Sep 4, 2004

  3. Rajani

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    On Sat, 4 Sep 2004 02:29:04 -0700, Rajani
    <> wrote:

    > Ours is a garment factory. We want to design an application to generate
    >and print the image on the plotter dynamically.
    >Means, we give measurements like width, bust, neck, collor,
    >sleeves(long/short), curvature bla bla. Can anyone give an idea how to do
    >this? I want to use ASP.

    You can't. ASP doesn't drive a plotter.

    Jeff

    Jeff Cochran, Sep 5, 2004
  4. "Jeff Cochran" <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 4 Sep 2004 02:29:04 -0700, Rajani
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > > Ours is a garment factory. We want to design an application to generate
    > >and print the image on the plotter dynamically.
    > >Means, we give measurements like width, bust, neck, collor,
    > >sleeves(long/short), curvature bla bla. Can anyone give an idea how to do
    > >this? I want to use ASP.

    > You can't. ASP doesn't drive a plotter.
    >
    > Jeff

    Dim sk, thread, gp
    Set sk = CreateObject("Sewing.Kit")
    With sw
    .Open
    thread = .GetString()
    .Close
    End With
    Set sk = Nothing

    Set gp = CreateObject("Garment.Plotter")
    With gp
    .Load thread
    Do While Not thread.EOS
    .PerlOne