Garment Designer

Rajani

Hello,

Ours is a garment factory. We want to design an application to generate
and print the image on the plotter dynamically.
Means, we give measurements like width, bust, neck, collor,
sleeves(long/short), curvature bla bla. Can anyone give an idea how to do
this? I want to use ASP.
Not only ASP, if any other also i will learn and do. I dont know dotNET.
Main thing is how can i generate image dynamically. My measurements are in
inches. So when i print it should be printed directly on the plotter hooked
to my system with the same measurements. The same will be given to cutting
department to cut the cloth. If not any software is available for that to
download for free?

Thanks in advance

dlbjr

VB.NET or C#.NET is your easiest way to create dynamic graphics, then send to client using ASP.NET

dlbjr
Pleading sagacious indoctrination!

Jeff Cochran

Ours is a garment factory. We want to design an application to generate
and print the image on the plotter dynamically.
Means, we give measurements like width, bust, neck, collor,
sleeves(long/short), curvature bla bla. Can anyone give an idea how to do
this? I want to use ASP.

You can't. ASP doesn't drive a plotter.

Jeff

Chris Hohmann

Jeff Cochran said:
You can't. ASP doesn't drive a plotter.

Jeff

Dim sk, thread, gp
Set sk = CreateObject("Sewing.Kit")
With sw
.Open
thread = .GetString()
.Close
End With
Set sk = Nothing

Set gp = CreateObject("Garment.Plotter")
With gp
.Load thread
Do While Not thread.EOS
.PerlOne