Generate an Image from a HTML source

kloppnr1

Hi there,

i'm looking for some code which can generate a screenshot of a Web
Page.
The user will provide the URL and then submit this to the server. The
server then calls some code which extracts the HTML source and
generates an image from that.

Anybody seen this kind of functionality some where?

- Martin

Guest

I suspect it might be a lot easier to let the user hit alt-PrtScn on the page
in their browser and have some code that copies the image from the clipboard
and sends it off to your server via XMLHTTP.
Pete

kloppnr1

Thanks Juan,

the look cool - but could use a free one, if such exists...

Juan T. Llibre skrev:

kloppnr1

I was hoping not to use an external program but instead use some .NET
code to do the conversion. Anybody clue where to find something like
this?