    Anybody seen this kind of functionality some where?

    - Martin

    , Mar 14, 2006

  2. Html2image $20 :
    http://www.sysimage.com/windows/html2image/default.aspx

    HtmlToImage $30 :
    http://www.freetrialsoft.com/HTMLToImageWizard-review-22364.html

    HtmlToPDF : there's tons of them. Google for it.

    Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
    asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/
    ===================================

    Juan T. Llibre, Mar 14, 2006

  3. I suspect it might be a lot easier to let the user hit alt-PrtScn on the page
    in their browser and have some code that copies the image from the clipboard
    and sends it off to your server via XMLHTTP.
    Pete

    http://www.eggheadcafe.com
    UnBlog:
    http://petesbloggerama.blogspot.com

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgQnJvbWJlcmcgW0MjIE1WUF0=?=, Mar 14, 2006

    Thanks Juan,

    the look cool - but could use a free one, if such exists...

    Juan T. Llibre skrev:

    > Html2image $20 :
    > http://www.sysimage.com/windows/html2image/default.aspx
    >
    > HtmlToImage $30 :
    > http://www.freetrialsoft.com/HTMLToImageWizard-review-22364.html
    >
    > HtmlToPDF : there's tons of them. Google for it.
    >

    > Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
    > asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/
    > ===================================
    > <> wrote in message news:...
    > > Hi there,
    > >
    > > i'm looking for some code which can generate a screenshot of a Web
    > > Page.
    > > The user will provide the URL and then submit this to the server. The
    > > server then calls some code which extracts the HTML source and
    > > generates an image from that.
    > >
    > > Anybody seen this kind of functionality some where?
    > >
    > > - Martin

    , Mar 14, 2006

    I was hoping not to use an external program but instead use some .NET
    code to do the conversion. Anybody clue where to find something like
    this?

    , Mar 14, 2006