    in ASP.
    can anybody help me.

    Thanks
    G, Apr 3, 2007

  2. G

    Patrick Guest

    I'm sure there are plenty of them out there and some may be free, but I
    happen to like the ABCPdf COM object by webSupergoo.

    http://www.websupergoo.com/abcpdf-1.htm

    Patrick, Apr 3, 2007

  3. G wrote on Tue, 3 Apr 2007 11:03:59 +0530:

    > Hello,
    >
    > generate PDF files with ASP. i searched in google i found http://www.fpdf.org/
    > this site which is in PHP. but i want the same thing in ASP.
    > can anybody help me.
    >
    > Thanks

    If you'd searched this group you'd have found a similar request back in
    February to which I posted this link in reply: http://www.aspxnet.it/public/default.asp

    :)

    Dan
    Daniel Crichton, Apr 3, 2007
  4. G

    lyma Guest

    On 3 avr, 14:03, "Daniel Crichton" <> wrote:
    > G wrote on Tue, 3 Apr 2007 11:03:59 +0530:
    >
    > > Hello,

    > > generate PDF files with ASP. i searched in google i foundhttp://www.fpdf.org/
    > > this site which is in PHP. but i want the same thing in ASP.
    > > can anybody help me.

    > > Thanks

    > If you'd searched this group you'd have found a similar request back in
    > February to which I posted this link in reply:http://www.aspxnet.it/public/default.asp
    >
    > :)
    >
    > Dan

    Do you know this french site?
    http://dypso.free.fr/content/tech-en.php
    You will find here how to transform HTML to pdf, a SQL SERVER stored
    proc to generate a pdf and lot og other stuf.... ;-)
    lyma, Apr 6, 2007