Get Database Type

shapper

Hello,

I have a connection string in my Web.config file:
connectionString = "Provider = Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0; Data Source =
C:\MyDatabase.mdb; User Id=; Password=;"

Is it possible in my VB.Net / C# code to get the the database type
which is defined in my connectionString? I want to determine if it is
an SQL / Access database or even a XML file.

Thanks,
Miguel