Get File from FTP Server - ServerXMLHTTP

SPRFRKR

<%
Response.Buffer = True
Set objHTTP = Server.CreateObject("MSXML2.ServerXMLHTTP")
'objHTTP.open "GET","ftp://xxx.xxx.xx.xxx/xxx.mp3", false, "username",
"password"
objHTTP.open "GET","ftp://username:p[email protected]/xxx.mp3",
false
objHTTP.send

Response.BinaryWrite ObjHTTP.responseBody
%>

Any ideas why the above code does not let me access the file on the FTP
server? Neither method to authentcate seems to work. Also tried "OPEN"
but I don't think that worked either.

Thanks!