Get File from FTP Server - ServerXMLHTTP

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by SPRFRKR, Jan 3, 2007.

  1. SPRFRKR

    SPRFRKR Guest

    <%
    Response.Buffer = True
    Set objHTTP = Server.CreateObject("MSXML2.ServerXMLHTTP")
    'objHTTP.open "GET","ftp://xxx.xxx.xx.xxx/xxx.mp3", false, "username",
    "password"
    objHTTP.open "GET","ftp://username:p/xxx.mp3",
    false
    objHTTP.send

    Response.BinaryWrite ObjHTTP.responseBody
    %>

    Any ideas why the above code does not let me access the file on the FTP
    server? Neither method to authentcate seems to work. Also tried "OPEN"
    but I don't think that worked either.

    Thanks!

    SPRFRKR, Jan 3, 2007