Get file from web site

Husam

Hi everybody:

How can I got a file from an internet web site and safe it into my web site
like what happen in a lot of web site that can get the files from youtube.com?

any help will be appreciated regard's

Husam

Alex Meleta

Hi Husam,

You need to download file from a site (see, WebClient, http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.net.webclient(VS.80).aspx)
and make it available on your side (persist on file or db) - provide web
interface to retrieve from the storage under file type.

Regards, Alex
[TechBlog] http://devkids.blogspot.com