    this somehow. I'm using MSXML4 and IE6.

    Any hint is welcome.

    Rolf
    Rolf Kemper, Sep 13, 2004

  2. Rolf Kemper wrote:

    > Dear All,
    >
    > may be there is a general solution for this:
    > I want to put metainformation like processing_date , sourcefile etc.
    > into some elements of the output (XML).
    >
    > How can I achive this. I guess the XLST processor may be able to get
    > this somehow. I'm using MSXML4 and IE6.

    Rolf,

    You should be able to pass these in as parameter values and then use
    the values within the XSL. My experience is with Xalan, so I cant
    demonstrate a working example with MSXML4, I'm afraid.

    Regards,
    Kenneth
    Kenneth Stephen, Sep 13, 2004

  3. Rolf Kemper wrote:

    > How can I achive this. I guess the XLST processor may be able to get
    > this somehow. I'm using MSXML4 and IE6.

    If you are bound to your XSL tool then I cant help you.
    If you are free to use scripting languages, then it is
    trivial insert date and file name into the output.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?J=FCrgen_Kahrs?=, Sep 13, 2004