get position is scrolled wxScrolledWindow

Astan Chee

Hi,
I have a wxScrolledWindow, and some things drawn on it. I've hooked the
left click event to a certain function I've got. Anyway, everytime I do
a event.GetPosition() on the position of the mouse on the
wxScrolledWindow, it returns the physical location or position of the
mouse. Does anyone have any examples or advice on how to get the real or
position of the window including where it has been scrolled?
Thanks
Astan

kyosohma

Hi,
I have a wxScrolledWindow, and some things drawn on it. I've hooked the
left click event to a certain function I've got. Anyway, everytime I do
a event.GetPosition() on the position of the mouse on the
wxScrolledWindow, it returns the physical location or position of the
mouse. Does anyone have any examples or advice on how to get the real or
position of the window including where it has been scrolled?
Thanks
Astan

This sounds like a job for the wxPython list. You should try posting
there: http://www.wxpython.org/maillist.php

I also found this: http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Mail/Message/wxpython-users/3536900

Mike