Getting a Field in a DataSet, DataTable or DataRow,

Rob G

Hi There,

I am using a Drop Down List box to select a Person's name and then based on
that selection a CheckBoxList fills with their information. I pull the data
set with an in-line SQL statement (based on the ID in the DropDownList box)
against an Access database. So far, so good. Here's the code to check off
each box:
For Each dr In ds.Tables(0).Rows

If CType(dr.Item(0), Integer) = -1 Then

li.Selected = True

End If

Next

I want to fill a label with the person's name based on their ID. I am at a
loss how to do that, as far as finding the column to pull in a DataSet. Do I
use a DataTable, a DataRow? I tried doing with a DataRow from the DataSet,
but I can't figure out how to select the column to get the name.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!