Getting confused, CSS or ... not

Mark Stanton

Hi,

Rebuilding the website with CSS is starting to be fun now I've got
*some* idea of what I'm doing.

A question that I don't know enough to resolve is this.
I'd like some fixed elements spread all over site. For example my
name with my telephone contact details as a tooltip text.

Now, that doesn't *quite* sound like a CSS element, I s'pose more an
"object".

Can I build an "object" like that? Obviously (?) this is so I could
change it in one place and have everywhere on the site change.

?
Mark Stanton
One small step for mankind...