Getting HTML from a loaded page in Firefox

joe_public34

How can I use Python to get the HTML source for a webpage that is
already loaded into Firefox? So far, all I've seen is reference to
building Mozilla and XPCOM, but if there's any other way, I want to
know. I already tried
import win32com.client
mb = win32com.client.Dispatch('MOZILLACONTROLLib.Application')
Thanks. (using Python 2.4 on Windows)

sp1d3rx

Please explain in more detail exactly what your problem was using the
method you described. We can help you, but most would be hard pressed
to write your code for you.