getting items from Hashtable

Lee

I am new to the C# language and I am trying to figure out a couple of
things.

1) How do I get the first item from a Hashtable? For example: in VB6
this would be hashTable.item(1)

2) When I do a foreach(type var in hashTable) the items are
DictionaryEntries. I was expecting these to be the values. So, do I
do foreach(type var in hashTable.Values) instead?

Thanks,
Lee

Victor Bazarov

Lee said:
I am new to the C# language [..]

And why are you posting to a C++ newsgroup? You probably
want microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.csharp.