getting multi-browser previews for your html files

greek_elias

Hello,

I would like tou ask if anyone knows where I can find a program that
gives you a preview of your site in multiple browsers.
Examples: how it would look like in IE7, IE6, Firefox 1, opera 2 and so
on.

Thanks a lot

Jonathan N. Little

Hello,

I would like tou ask if anyone knows where I can find a program that
gives you a preview of your site in multiple browsers.
Examples: how it would look like in IE7, IE6, Firefox 1, opera 2 and so
on.

Install multiple browsers...

Adrienne Boswell

Gazing into my crystal ball I observed (e-mail address removed) writing in
Hello,

I would like tou ask if anyone knows where I can find a program that
gives you a preview of your site in multiple browsers.
Examples: how it would look like in IE7, IE6, Firefox 1, opera 2 and so
on.

Thanks a lot

As others have said, get several browsers, then get MT Browser available at
<http://www.minitutorials.com/apps/mtbrowser/>. You tell it the URL, and
it opens the desired browsers all at one time. It also has some
accessibility checking built in. All in all, a pretty good program for
free.

Toby Inkster

greek_elias said:
I would like tou ask if anyone knows where I can find a program that
gives you a preview of your site in multiple browsers.
Examples: how it would look like in IE7, IE6, Firefox 1, opera 2 and so
on.

There is a good program that gives you a "preview" of your site in Opera
here:

http://www.opera.com/download/

There is a similar program that gives you a preview of what your site
would look like in Firefox here:

http://www.mozilla.com/

Rik

Hello,

I would like tou ask if anyone knows where I can find a program that
gives you a preview of your site in multiple browsers.
Examples: how it would look like in IE7, IE6, Firefox 1, opera 2 and
so on.

Opera 2???
Well hello 1997...