Getting the page count of a PDF document

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by tim, Oct 11, 2007.

  1. tim

    tim Guest

    Hi,

    I try to get the page count of a PDF document. I know how to do this in VB
    but not in ASP. I have tried several options but none of them work properly.

    I have search the internet but nothing that will help me.

    Does anyone can help me with a sample?

    Regards

    Tim

    tim, Oct 11, 2007

  2. tim

    tim Guest

    This mite work but a was expecting something the same way a you can do in
    VB with the Adobe objects. I will look in to this. Thanks

    tim, Oct 17, 2007