    Event ID: 9
    Date: 9/22/2004
    Time: 8:44:15 a.m.
    User: N/A
    Computer: COPENHAGEN
    Warning: IIS log failed to write entry, File
    /LM/W3SVC/1147873383/Root/global.asa
    Line 8 Missing Default Property. A default property was not found for the
    object..

    Here is my global.asa

    <script language="vbscript" runat="server">
    sub Session_OnStart
    set Session("HistLog") = Server.CreateObject("Scripting.Dictionary")
    Session("HistCount") = 0
    end sub

    sub Session_OnEnd
    Session("HistCount") = nothing
    set Session("HistLog") = nothing
    end sub
    </script>

    Thank you.
    rjb

    rjb, Sep 22, 2004

  2. rjb

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 11:16:16 +1200, "rjb" <>
    wrote:

    >Hello All!
    >
    >Would you have a look in this Event. This happens from time to time.
    >When this happens all my ASP.NET sites are not available. I have
    >to restart IIS process to get all up and running again. Any ideas?
    >
    >Event Type: Warning
    >Event Source: Active Server Pages
    >Event Category: None
    >Event ID: 9
    >Date: 9/22/2004
    >Time: 8:44:15 a.m.
    >User: N/A
    >Computer: COPENHAGEN
    >Warning: IIS log failed to write entry, File
    >/LM/W3SVC/1147873383/Root/global.asa
    >Line 8 Missing Default Property. A default property was not found for the
    >object..

    Maybe see:

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q277329

    Jeff