Global.asa

sean

HI There,

I have a question regarding the global.asa file, I want to reference the ado
"TypeLib" in my application, will this be included in all files & files
located in sub directories of the application? also how can I tell what
version of ADO is installed on the target server?

Thanks in advance

Sean

<!--METADATA TYPE="TypeLib" NAME="Microsoft ActiveX Data Objects 2.5
Library" UUID="{00000205-0000-0010-8000-00AA006D2EA4}" VERSION="2.5"-->

Blair Bonnett

If you put that in your global.asa file, then yes, the typelib will be
available in every other page in your application.

As for what version of ADO, when you have a connection object open you can
use response.write conn.version to output the version (I don't know if
there are other ways; I found that in a previous message - thanks Bob
Barrows).

Blair