gmake

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Andreas_R=F8sdal?=

Hello,

Using Qt's qmake, how to I compile a library from several C++ sources, and
include the library in a different directory in my qmake project?

(Yes, I've tried find this info in Qt Assistant)

Andreas R.

Luke Meyers

The topic of this newsgroup is the C++ language, not vendor-specific
tool support. You are OT.

Luke