GOOD BOOK for PYTHON/Linux

Mark Herring

Can someone suggest a good book for Python/Linux development?

Thanks.

Ummm---this is a photo group. But then, you also posted to a
wordworking group.......I HAVE heard that SW development is big in
woodworking, but us dumb old photographers are going to have NO clue.

But then maybe you're a troll.....
digital photos, more and better computers,
and never enough time to do the projects.
Private e-mail: Just say no to No

Gerrit Holl

English said:
Newsgroups: comp.lang.python, rec.photo.digital, rec.photo.equipment.35mm,
rec.woodworking, comp.os.linux.advocacy

Why does spam always crosspost to at least rec.woodworking in c.l.py?

Gerrit.

--
23. If the robber is not caught, then shall he who was robbed claim
under oath the amount of his loss; then shall the community, and ... on