GOOD BOOK for PYTHON/Linux

Discussion in 'Python' started by English Teacher, Oct 21, 2003.

  1. Can someone suggest a good book for Python/Linux development?

    Thanks.

    English Teacher, Oct 21, 2003

  2. English Teacher

    Mark Herring Guest

    On 20 Oct 2003 23:24:27 -0700,
    (English Teacher) wrote:

    >Can someone suggest a good book for Python/Linux development?
    >
    >Thanks.

    Ummm---this is a photo group. But then, you also posted to a
    wordworking group.......I HAVE heard that SW development is big in
    woodworking, but us dumb old photographers are going to have NO clue.

    But then maybe you're a troll.....
    digital photos, more and better computers,
    and never enough time to do the projects.
    Private e-mail: Just say no to No

    Mark Herring, Oct 21, 2003

  3. English Teacher

    Gerrit Holl Guest

    English Teacher wrote:
    > Newsgroups: comp.lang.python, rec.photo.digital, rec.photo.equipment.35mm,
    > rec.woodworking, comp.os.linux.advocacy

    Why does spam always crosspost to at least rec.woodworking in c.l.py?

    Gerrit.

    --
    23. If the robber is not caught, then shall he who was robbed claim
    under oath the amount of his loss; then shall the community, and ... on

    Gerrit Holl, Oct 21, 2003