    but not much in the way of docs.

    Thanks for any help.
    --Kyle
    Kyle Schmitt, Sep 22, 2008

  2. Kyle Schmitt

    Tucano Guest

    Hi,

    the documentation (API reference) of rcairo is here: http://
    cairo.rubyforge.org/doc/

    but is mainly in japanese .... :(

    you can ask to the mailing list of cairographics

    Tuk

    Tucano, Sep 23, 2008

  3. Tucano wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > the documentation (API reference) of rcairo is here:
    > http://cairo.rubyforge.org/doc/
    >
    > but is mainly in japanese .... :(
    >
    > you can ask to the mailing list of cairographics
    >

    > Tuk
    >

    > On Sep 22, 2008, at 3:43 PM, Kyle Schmitt wrote:
    >
    >> Are there good documents and tutorials for ruby cairo?
    >>
    >> I've run across a few samples, but they aren't exactly flush with
    >> detail.
    >>
    >> There seems to be a number of programs written in ruby using cairo,
    >> but not much in the way of docs.
    >>
    >> Thanks for any help.
    >> --Kyle

    Kyle,

    Please feel free to ask questions that you may have. I have been able
    to use it quite successfully and would be happy to help with some of the
    simple things. You could email me at tech at onghu dot com if you have
    a specific question. I could certainly help you get started.

    It follows the Cairo API quite closely, so once you get started, it's
    quite easy.
    Best regards
    Mohit.
    Mohit Sindhwani, Sep 28, 2008
  4. Kyle Schmitt

    Kouhei Sutou Guest

    Hi,

    2008/9/23 Tucano <>:

    > the documentation (API reference) of rcairo is here:
    > http://cairo.rubyforge.org/doc/
    >
    > but is mainly in japanese .... :(

    I want people who write documents of rcairo in English.
    I will be able to help them.

    > you can ask to the mailing list of cairographics

    Sure!

    Thanks,
    --
    kou
    Kouhei Sutou, Sep 30, 2008
  5. Hi Kouhei

    Kouhei Sutou wrote:
    > I want people who write documents of rcairo in English.
    > I will be able to help them.

    I would like to help although I'm busy. I use Ruby and I use Cairo -
    sometimes, I use them together.

    It may take some time, but we could work together. What would you like?

    Could you contact me at mohits {at} onghu.com?
    Best wishes,
    Mohit.
    Mohit Sindhwani, Sep 30, 2008
  6. Kyle Schmitt

    Kouhei Sutou Guest

    Hi,

    2008/9/30 Mohit Sindhwani <>:

    > Kouhei Sutou wrote:
    >>
    >> I want people who write documents of rcairo in English.
    >> I will be able to help them.
    >>

    > I would like to help although I'm busy. I use Ruby and I use Cairo -
    > sometimes, I use them together.

    Great!!!

    > It may take some time, but we could work together. What would you like?

    If you are interested in API reference, we will be able to work together in
    this repository:
    http://www.cozmixng.org/repos/rcairo-doc/

    If you are interested in a tutorial or something article, I will be
    able to answer
    your questions as the rcairo maintainer.

    Or do you have any other idea?

    > Could you contact me at mohits {at} onghu.com?

    Thanks. I'll contact you directly if we need to share non-public
    information like
    repository account.

    --
    kou