Good docs & tutorials for ruby cairo?

Kyle Schmitt

Are there good documents and tutorials for ruby cairo?

I've run across a few samples, but they aren't exactly flush with detail.

There seems to be a number of programs written in ruby using cairo,
but not much in the way of docs.

Thanks for any help.
--Kyle

Tucano

Hi,

the documentation (API reference) of rcairo is here: http://
cairo.rubyforge.org/doc/

but is mainly in japanese .... :(

you can ask to the mailing list of cairographics

Tuk

Mohit Sindhwani

Tucano said:
Hi,

the documentation (API reference) of rcairo is here:
http://cairo.rubyforge.org/doc/

but is mainly in japanese .... :(

you can ask to the mailing list of cairographics

Tuk

Kyle,

Please feel free to ask questions that you may have. I have been able
to use it quite successfully and would be happy to help with some of the
simple things. You could email me at tech at onghu dot com if you have
a specific question. I could certainly help you get started.

It follows the Cairo API quite closely, so once you get started, it's
quite easy.
Best regards
Mohit.

Mohit Sindhwani

Hi Kouhei

Kouhei said:
I want people who write documents of rcairo in English.
I will be able to help them.

I would like to help although I'm busy. I use Ruby and I use Cairo -
sometimes, I use them together.

It may take some time, but we could work together. What would you like?

Could you contact me at mohits {at} onghu.com?
Best wishes,
Mohit.

Kouhei Sutou

Hi,

2008/9/30 Mohit Sindhwani said:
I would like to help although I'm busy. I use Ruby and I use Cairo -
sometimes, I use them together.
Great!!!

It may take some time, but we could work together. What would you like?

If you are interested in API reference, we will be able to work together in
this repository:
http://www.cozmixng.org/repos/rcairo-doc/

If you are interested in a tutorial or something article, I will be
able to answer
your questions as the rcairo maintainer.

Or do you have any other idea?
Could you contact me at mohits {at} onghu.com?

Thanks. I'll contact you directly if we need to share non-public
information like
repository account.