Google Group JavaScript Errors

johkar

Is anybody else having JavaScript issues with the new Google Groups
web functionality? I get nothing but JavaScript errors in Both IE 6
and Firefox...pretty much when any page opens...so many that I can't
even navigate anymore. I have no problems on any other major sites,
just Google groups. Regular Google searching is fine.

Ideas?

Bart Van der Donck

johkar said:
Is anybody else having JavaScript issues with the new Google Groups
web functionality? I get nothing but JavaScript errors in Both IE 6
and Firefox...pretty much when any page opens...so many that I can't
even navigate anymore. I have no problems on any other major sites,
just Google groups. Regular Google searching is fine.

Ideas?

Maybe Google Groups decided to execute javascript code in usenet posts
in stead of displaying it :)

dd

Is anybody else having JavaScript issues with the new Google Groups
web functionality? I get nothing but JavaScript errors in Both IE 6
and Firefox...pretty much when any page opens...so many that I can't
even navigate anymore. I have no problems on any other major sites,
just Google groups. Regular Google searching is fine.

Ideas?

I've tried telling them about it - nobody listens.