Got a Question - It is Off Topic

Todd Shillam

Sorry, but I can't think of any other newsgroup to post my question (I'll be glad to go elsewhere if
you don't mind providing a little direction)--and I know there are more eye-balls in this newsgroup
than others, not to mention, this is a web related newsgroup anyway. So...here's my question:

I'm looking for a desktop news ticker, and I would like to get the opinions of others about the best
one out there--I'm specifically interested technology news.

Thanks in advance,

Todd

Toby A Inkster

Todd said:
I'm looking for a desktop news ticker, and I would like to get the
opinions of others about the best one out there--I'm specifically
interested technology news.

Tried Opera? Version 7.5x has built-in support for RSS.