Grabbing secure web page with Microsoft.XMLHTTP

Matthew Leiderman

Hello, I am working on automating a workflow process for my company.
Part of the process requires the user to send a snapshot of their
benefits from a secure web site to their manager. I am trying to extract
the web page using Microsoft.XMLHTTP but am having problems due to user
validation which is required to access the benefits web page. There are
2 layers: First, user is required to login with user name and password,
then user is redirected to another page that asks for PIN. Only if both
authentications pass, the user is considered validated and is redirected
to the benefits page. I am not able to through any of the validation
pages. What can I do?