Grantt chart generator

Totti

I am wondering if any of you have writen or own a java programm that
can generate Grantt charts for algorithms like FCFS - MLFQ - Round
Robin - SJF.. given the input like delay time, arriving time, time
slice and so on, it would generate a grantt chart of some kind for
scheduling.

If you can be of any help. it will be much appreciated

Totti

of course i googled it before asking here, but it gives solutions to
working scheduling what i am looking for is process scheduling in an
operating system.
But Thank you!