    Pointers to such algorithms (freeware or paid) will be appreciated.

    Thanks
    , Jan 23, 2006

    www.google.com
    Victor Bazarov, Jan 23, 2006

    wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I am looking for graph layout algorithms.
    > I am representing a process flow using a graph.
    > I have the visual representation of nodes and connectors.
    >
    > I would like to use a graph layout algorithm to represent this
    > graph.
    >
    > Pointers to such algorithms (freeware or paid) will be appreciated.

    boost has a graph library of some sort.
    , Jan 23, 2006
  4. * Victor Bazarov:
    > wrote:
    > > I am looking for graph layout algorithms.
    > > I am representing a process flow using a graph.
    > > I have the visual representation of nodes and connectors.
    > >
    > > I would like to use a graph layout algorithm to represent this
    > > graph.
    > >
    > > Pointers to such algorithms (freeware or paid) will be appreciated.

    > www.google.com

    As Victor says, but just because I remember: I think there was something
    in DOxygen, and something at Bell Labs / AT&T. For C/C++, I mean.

    --
    A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
    Q: Why is it such a bad thing?
    Alf P. Steinbach, Jan 23, 2006
  5. On 2006-01-23, <> wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I am looking for graph layout algorithms.
    > I am representing a process flow using a graph.
    > I have the visual representation of nodes and connectors.
    >
    > I would like to use a graph layout algorithm to represent this
    > graph.
    >
    > Pointers to such algorithms (freeware or paid) will be appreciated.

    Graphviz is very good at graph layout, and can be used as a C library.

    http://www.research.att.com/sw/tools/graphviz/

    --
    Frederic
    Frederic Beal, Jan 24, 2006