Graph Theory Implementation

bhadorn

Hi,
Zeus-Framework lately includes the implementation of graphs. A graph
is a generous data structure to map networks, trees, lists etc. We
want to use this implementation as a base for our neuronal networks.
If you have any ideas how to extend and make it more complete, let me
know :)

More informations about the graph theory you'll get here:
http://www.xatlantis.ch/examples/graph_example.html

More informations about Zeus-Framework you'll get here:
http://www.xatlantis.ch/