    As I don't know what it is called I can't Google for the answer.
    TIA
    Brian Tozer

    KiwiBrian, Aug 22, 2005

  2. KiwiBrian

    Els Guest

    --
    Els http://locusmeus.com/
    - Renato Russo -

    Els, Aug 22, 2005

  3. KiwiBrian

    KiwiBrian Guest

    Thanks very much Els.
    Brian

    KiwiBrian, Aug 22, 2005
  4. KiwiBrian

    Spartanicus Guest

    "KiwiBrian" <> wrote:

    >How do I stop the popup bar from appearing on my site over a graphic when
    >the graphic is hovered over?

    Internet options, Advanced, untick "Enable image toolbar".

    Attempting to disable that on systems other than your own is evil.

    --
    Spartanicus

    Spartanicus, Aug 22, 2005
  5. KiwiBrian

    Els Guest

    Spartanicus wrote:

    [image toolbar]
    > Attempting to disable that on systems other than your own is evil.

    I'm evil ;P

    --
    Els http://locusmeus.com/
    - Renato Russo -

    Els, Aug 22, 2005
  6. KiwiBrian

    Dylan Parry Guest

    Using a pointed stick and pebbles, Spartanicus scraped:

    > Internet options, Advanced, untick "Enable image toolbar".
    >
    > Attempting to disable that on systems other than your own is evil.

    Depends what you are doing. For example, I create interactive maps, and
    the image toolbar popping up screws with the JavaScript that I use to
    allow visitors to zoom in on the map. It pisses users off more than not
    having the toolbar.

    --
    Dylan Parry

    Dylan Parry, Aug 22, 2005
  7. Els wrote:
    > Spartanicus wrote:
    >
    > [image toolbar]
    >
    >>Attempting to disable that on systems other than your own is evil.

    > I'm evil ;P

    Say what!?
    --
    Edwin van der Vaart

    Edwin van der Vaart, Aug 22, 2005
  8. KiwiBrian

    Els Guest

    Edwin van der Vaart wrote:

    > Say what!?

    what!?

    Els, Aug 22, 2005
  9. Els wrote:

    > what!?

    A she-devil
    --
    Edwin van der Vaart

    Edwin van der Vaart, Aug 22, 2005
  10. KiwiBrian

    Neredbojias Guest

    With neither quill nor qualm, Edwin van der Vaart quothed:

    > Els wrote:
    > >
    > > what!?

    > A she-devil

    All women are evil but they do what you tell them to if you wave the
    right bait.

    --
    Neredbojias

    Neredbojias, Aug 23, 2005
  11. KiwiBrian

    Els Guest

    Neredbojias wrote:

    > With neither quill nor qualm, Edwin van der Vaart quothed:
    >
    >> Els wrote:
    >>>
    >>> what!?

    >> A she-devil

    > All women are evil

    Till here I can understand your point, but...

    > but they do what you tell them to if you wave the right bait.

    that makes me wonder, have you ever found the right bait to wave?

    --
    Els http://locusmeus.com/
    - Renato Russo -

    Els, Aug 23, 2005
  12. KiwiBrian

    Neredbojias Guest

    With neither quill nor qualm, Els quothed:

    > Neredbojias wrote:
    >
    > > With neither quill nor qualm, Edwin van der Vaart quothed:

    > >> A she-devil

    > > All women are evil

    > Till here I can understand your point, but...

    Do I take this as agreement?

    > > but they do what you tell them to if you wave the right bait.

    > that makes me wonder, have you ever found the right bait to wave?

    Mas oui, cheri! Money, of course. Wave a few C-notes around at a dance
    club and you'll feel just like fresh garbage in a pig sty. Of course
    you hafta put up with the oinkin', but it's worth it to hear 'em squeal.

    --
    Neredbojias

    Neredbojias, Aug 23, 2005
  13. KiwiBrian

    Els Guest

    Neredbojias wrote:

    > With neither quill nor qualm, Els quothed:
    >
    >> Neredbojias wrote:
    >>
    >>> With neither quill nor qualm, Edwin van der Vaart quothed:

    >>> All women are evil

    >> Till here I can understand your point, but...

    > Do I take this as agreement?

    Depends on the definition of evil ;-)

    >>> but they do what you tell them to if you wave the right bait.

    >> that makes me wonder, have you ever found the right bait to wave?

    > Mas oui, cheri! Money, of course. Wave a few C-notes around at a dance
    > club and you'll feel just like fresh garbage in a pig sty. Of course
    > you hafta put up with the oinkin', but it's worth it to hear 'em squeal.

    LOL!
    Sorry to disappoint you, but that's not women. You've been mislead.
    Did they tell you they were women? Lying pigs they are!

    --
    Els http://locusmeus.com/
    - Renato Russo -

    Els, Aug 23, 2005
  14. KiwiBrian

    Neredbojias Guest

    With neither quill nor qualm, Els quothed:

    > Neredbojias wrote:
    >
    > > With neither quill nor qualm, Els quothed:

    > >> Till here I can understand your point, but...

    > > Do I take this as agreement?

    > Depends on the definition of evil ;-)

    Well, the root-word of "evil" is "Eve", and we all know what she did to
    make "Paradise Lost" more than just an allegory.

    > >> that makes me wonder, have you ever found the right bait to wave?

    > > Mas oui, cheri! Money, of course. Wave a few C-notes around at a dance
    > > club and you'll feel just like fresh garbage in a pig sty. Of course
    > > you hafta put up with the oinkin', but it's worth it to hear 'em squeal.

    > LOL!
    > Sorry to disappoint you, but that's not women. You've been mislead.
    > Did they tell you they were women? Lying pigs they are!

    Well, as I'm an innocent and ingenuous kind of guy, I took them at their
    word. Of course, I'm not unaware that in modern times there are a lot
    of putane-posers and other de-manneded anomalies out there, but what did
    you expect me to do, make a personal inspection?

    --
    Neredbojias

    Neredbojias, Aug 24, 2005