Graphic popup helper bar

KiwiBrian

How do I stop the popup bar from appearing on my site over a graphic when
the graphic is hovered over?
As I don't know what it is called I can't Google for the answer.
TIA
Brian Tozer

Els

KiwiBrian said:
How do I stop the popup bar from appearing on my site over a graphic when
the graphic is hovered over?

Spartanicus

KiwiBrian said:
How do I stop the popup bar from appearing on my site over a graphic when
the graphic is hovered over?

Internet options, Advanced, untick "Enable image toolbar".

Attempting to disable that on systems other than your own is evil.

Dylan Parry

Using a pointed stick and pebbles, Spartanicus scraped:
Internet options, Advanced, untick "Enable image toolbar".

Attempting to disable that on systems other than your own is evil.

Depends what you are doing. For example, I create interactive maps, and
the image toolbar popping up screws with the JavaScript that I use to
allow visitors to zoom in on the map. It pisses users off more than not
having the toolbar.

Els

Neredbojias said:
With neither quill nor qualm, Edwin van der Vaart quothed:

All women are evil

Till here I can understand your point, but...
but they do what you tell them to if you wave the right bait.

that makes me wonder, have you ever found the right bait to wave?

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, Els quothed:
Till here I can understand your point, but...

Do I take this as agreement?
that makes me wonder, have you ever found the right bait to wave?

Mas oui, cheri! Money, of course. Wave a few C-notes around at a dance
club and you'll feel just like fresh garbage in a pig sty. Of course
you hafta put up with the oinkin', but it's worth it to hear 'em squeal.

Els

Neredbojias said:
With neither quill nor qualm, Els quothed:

Do I take this as agreement?

Depends on the definition of evil ;-)
Mas oui, cheri! Money, of course. Wave a few C-notes around at a dance
club and you'll feel just like fresh garbage in a pig sty. Of course
you hafta put up with the oinkin', but it's worth it to hear 'em squeal.

LOL!
Sorry to disappoint you, but that's not women. You've been mislead.
Did they tell you they were women? Lying pigs they are!

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, Els quothed:
Depends on the definition of evil ;-)

Well, the root-word of "evil" is "Eve", and we all know what she did to
make "Paradise Lost" more than just an allegory.
LOL!
Sorry to disappoint you, but that's not women. You've been mislead.
Did they tell you they were women? Lying pigs they are!

Well, as I'm an innocent and ingenuous kind of guy, I took them at their
word. Of course, I'm not unaware that in modern times there are a lot
of putane-posers and other de-manneded anomalies out there, but what did
you expect me to do, make a personal inspection?