    debugger.

    --
    Maxime Biais

    Maxime Biais, Sep 17, 2003

  2. Maxime Biais

    Miki Tebeka Guest

    Hello Maxime,

    > I'm looking for a graphic debugger for python on linux like DDD or GVD.
    > I tried pdb and pdb-mode for emacs, but I would use a more gvd-like
    > debugger.

    IDLE (which comes with Python) has a debugger.

    HTH.
    Miki

    Miki Tebeka, Sep 17, 2003

  3. Maxime Biais

    John J. Lee Guest

    Maxime Biais <> writes:

    > I'm looking for a graphic debugger for python on linux like DDD or GVD.
    > I tried pdb and pdb-mode for emacs, but I would use a more gvd-like
    > debugger.

    Never used DDD or GVD, but have you looked at eric3?

    The recent IDE thread might be useful to you, too.

    John

    John J. Lee, Sep 17, 2003
  4. Maxime Biais

    John Roth Guest

    "Maxime Biais" <> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > I'm looking for a graphic debugger for python on linux like DDD or GVD.
    > I tried pdb and pdb-mode for emacs, but I would use a more gvd-like
    > debugger.

    From the description:

    GNU DDD is a graphical front-end for command-line debuggers such as GDB,
    DBX, WDB, Ladebug, JDB, XDB, the Perl debugger, or the Python debugger.
    ^^^^^^

    John Roth

    John Roth, Sep 17, 2003
  5. Daniel Dittmar, Sep 17, 2003
  6. Maxime Biais

    martin z Guest

    > GNU DDD is a graphical front-end for command-line debuggers such as GDB,
    > DBX, WDB, Ladebug, JDB, XDB, the Perl debugger, or the Python debugger.
    > ^^^^^^

    A little offtopic, but you wouldn't happen to know if DDD + GDB can handle
    Ada? I know that GDB can do Ada code, but I don't know how well a front-end
    could handle Ada's idiosynchrosies if its expecting GDB to be used with C.

    martin z, Sep 18, 2003