    changes to the layout, in a photoshop / illustrator kind of a way???

    Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

    Ben
    Ben Laine-Toner, Jul 18, 2005

  2. Ben Laine-Toner

    Lucas Tam Guest

    "Ben Laine-Toner" <> wrote in
    news::

    > The new product that we are developing in ASP.net has been put together
    > by a developer with little or no artistic flair, and so would like to
    > be able to edit the visual appearance of the forms without having to
    > get my hands dirty with the HTML.

    > Is there a graphical plug in for ASP.NET that will allow me to make
    > changes to the layout, in a photoshop / illustrator kind of a way???

    You can use Dreamweaver or Frontpage... but if I were you, I would start
    learning HTML + CSS... and eventually Javascript, DHTML, and Macromedia
    Flash.

    --
    Lucas Tam ()
    Lucas Tam, Jul 18, 2005

  3. Your best bet would be to go with using CSS for style and layout. That way
    you can do the style and layout completely separately from the HTML, in an
    external CSS style sheet. There are several visual CSS editors out there.
    Just google it.

    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer