Graphics/GUIs in C

not_obfuscatory

Hi group. I'm wondering about any books/resources for graphics, etc,
in C. I'm particularly interested in the GUI aspect. I have no
experience in this. Thank you.

Minti

Hi group. I'm wondering about any books/resources for graphics, etc,
in C. I'm particularly interested in the GUI aspect. I have no
experience in this. Thank you.

This query is OT for c.l.c.

<OT>
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-form/002-6829240-7588053

I like the book by 1)Foley 2) another by Hearn and Baker 3) Book by
David F Roger though they don't cover pure GUI aspect[ They cover lot
of theorotical aspects of Graphics, and algorithms relating to them ]
I think you are looking for a book for doing Grpahcs through VC++.

</OT>

HTH

William ZHANG

not_obfuscatory said:
Hi group. I'm wondering about any books/resources for graphics, etc,
in C. I'm particularly interested in the GUI aspect. I have no
experience in this. Thank you.

C standard doesn't defined GUI stuff.
Maybe you should try GTK on Linux.
On Windows, you can try MS Visual Studio, or Borland C++.