graphing/charting application

Chad Perrin

The above is a direct quote of yours, so I didn't put words in your
mouth. I found it snide and rude because _it_is_snide_ so I didn't
blow it out of proportion. At worst, I could be guilty of assigning
intent, except, it really was your intent to be snide, wasn't it?
That seems plain as day to the rest of us.

See above, re: what *you* said about my words -- which, by the way, do
not reflect my intent or the necessary interpretation of my words at all.

snide |sn??d| |sna??d| |sn????d|
adjective
1 derogatory or mocking in an indirect way : "snide remarks about my
mother."
??? (of a person) devious and underhanded : "a snide divorce lawyer."

That was ironic.