GridView Edit Mode in ASP.NET 2.0

Sridhar.Ammula

Hi

I am new to this post, I am working on this project where i need to
bind the data to the Grid View, which by default shows all the columns
with textboxes (using item templates). Now when the user changes the
values in those text boxes, how do i raise the Grid View Row Editing or
infact Object DataSource Updating events. The Grid View is bound to the
object datasource.

Thanks in advance

Cheers
Sri

Guest

in the row commmand fire event u will write ur code but first when the user
chsnge in text box i think there is lik button or watever to cilk so u willl
give this button command name
and chcek in the code when if(e.commendname=="edit")
--write ur code
hope this help :)