GridView, Paging and MembershipUsers

Jeff

hi

vs2008

I have a GridCiew displaying registered users. Now I want to implement
paging on that GridView.
So I've checked that the Membership.GetAllUsers has support for paging.

I would add an ObjectDataSource to my webpage. Set
TypeName="System.Web.Security.Membership" and SelectMethod="GetAllUsers"

But there I have a problem, the ObjectDataSource needs the
SelectCountMethod, which I don't see in Membership class. Maybe I should
ecapsle all this in a custom class, and hence create a custom count method.
I also need to find users by email and username....

any ideas on how to approach this?