    problem and how can I restrict the row height of a grid view?

    Thanks

    Regards
    John, May 31, 2008

  2. John

    Munna Guest

    On May 31, 11:48 am, "John" <> wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > I have a grid view which is bound to a data source. When I run the form the
    > grid view rows are expanded in height such that the header takes half of
    > page and the first row takes the other half. So I end up viewing only one
    > row with the header on the whole page. There isn't text long enough to
    > justify this expansion on both header text and first row data. What is the
    > problem and how can I restrict the row height of a grid view?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Regards

    Hi

    Did you set your grid's height to 100%? Normally this is not suppose
    to happen.
    Can u put down some mark up here...

    Best of luck

    Munna
    www.munna.shatkotha.com
    www.munna.shatkotha.com/blog
    www.shatkotha.com
    Munna, May 31, 2008

  3. This happens when you specify height for the rows. Get rid of that and the
    grid will format the row height nicely.

    --
    Eliyahu Goldin,
    Software Developer

    Eliyahu Goldin, Jun 1, 2008
  4. John

    Asim SH Guest

    Re: This happens when you specify height for the rows.

    good answer. It also happened to me when I specified gridview height. I Removed the height paramater and gridview automatically adjusted.

    Asim SH, Feb 3, 2011