Gridview Row Select

Guest

Hi,

I've searched the forum to answers for my particular issue, but haven't
quite found anything that could help.

I have a gridview with three columns. A B and C. When a row is selected I
want to display data from the database based on the intersection of column A
and row selected.
" Select * from table where answer = row3/column A value ".

I was able to get the nested gridview to work, but I only want the detail to
show when the row is clicked on.

Thanks

Guest

Didn't see what I was looking for. Language there pretty much written in c++.
I have been able to the get the row/column intersection using
"row.Cells(1).Text". Now I need to query the database using the returned text
and displaying in another gridview. Something like this:

Select * From TABLE A where group_name = row.Cells(1).Text