    Thanks
    --
    Hutty

    =?Utf-8?B?SHV0dHk=?=, Jul 28, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SHV0dHk=?=

    Winista Guest

    See the articles on this link. There is article that described row click
    event and displaying more data based on that click.

    http://www.netomatix.com/datagridseries.aspx

    Winista, Jul 28, 2006

  3. Didn't see what I was looking for. Language there pretty much written in c++.
    I have been able to the get the row/column intersection using
    "row.Cells(1).Text". Now I need to query the database using the returned text
    and displaying in another gridview. Something like this:

    Select * From TABLE A where group_name = row.Cells(1).Text

    --
    Hutty

    =?Utf-8?B?SHV0dHk=?=, Jul 28, 2006