    Is there a reason for this? Easy workaround? I assume it has something to
    do with the postback, because when I take the update panel out it works
    correctly. Any help would be appreciated. thank you
    Vincent, Jan 8, 2009

  2. Vincent

    Vincent Guest

    IE7 completely freezes/hangs when I go into edit mode and try to click
    "cancel" or "update". I am developing with VS 2008 with .net 3.5. I have
    to click the "stop" button in VS in order to shutdown the page. I don't
    think it's a VS problem either since when I export it to my server the same
    thing happens and I have to "end task" in IE.

    Vincent, Jan 10, 2009

  3. Vincent

    gustmg

    Joined:
    Feb 10, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Hy Vincent, i have the same problem but with a FormView inside UpdatePanel, have you discovered something?

    Thanks,
    Gustavo
    gustmg, Feb 10, 2009