Gridview Update/Cancel Inside UpdatePanel

Vincent

Hi I have a gridview contained in an update panel with partial rendering
enabled. However when I try to hit cancel or update, the webpage locks up.
Is there a reason for this? Easy workaround? I assume it has something to
do with the postback, because when I take the update panel out it works
correctly. Any help would be appreciated. thank you

Vincent

IE7 completely freezes/hangs when I go into edit mode and try to click
"cancel" or "update". I am developing with VS 2008 with .net 3.5. I have
to click the "stop" button in VS in order to shutdown the page. I don't
think it's a VS problem either since when I export it to my server the same
thing happens and I have to "end task" in IE.

Joined
Feb 10, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hy Vincent, i have the same problem but with a FormView inside UpdatePanel, have you discovered something?

Thanks,
Gustavo