GWT Designer and Window Builder

carmelo

Hello everybody,
Google has recently released GWT Designer and Window Builder free of
use. Have you tried them?
What are the differences between the two instruments?

Thank you very much!

carmelo

I happily discovered that Google has released GWT Designer free for
use, and I immediately downloaded it for testing. Unfortunately I
realized that it lacks data binding features to bind data with UI
components... Maybe it will be introduced in future versions, but for
now remains a great lack.

Do you know any way to overcome this problem?

Thank you very much in advance!