    use. Have you tried them?
    What are the differences between the two instruments?

    Thank you very much!

    carmelo, Nov 5, 2010

  2. carmelo

    carmelo Guest

    I happily discovered that Google has released GWT Designer free for
    use, and I immediately downloaded it for testing. Unfortunately I
    realized that it lacks data binding features to bind data with UI
    components... Maybe it will be introduced in future versions, but for
    now remains a great lack.

    Do you know any way to overcome this problem?

    Thank you very much in advance!

    carmelo, Nov 5, 2010