    Thanks a lot . Please help.

    Regards,
    Ram
    Ramachandran, Aug 21, 2004

  2. Ramachandran

    Evertjan. Guest

    Ramachandran wrote on 21 aug 2004 in

    > I am novice in ASP and am trying to build an online test that records
    > user input one question at a time. So each question is a form by
    > itself. I want to make a single ASP file that will validate all the
    > form results and write it to a database. How can I know which form is
    > calling the ASP file?

    You should use only one(!) form if you direct the submit to one page [could
    be the same page the form is in]

    > Also, there may be multiple users accessing the quiz at the same time.
    > Do I have to do anything special for such a case?

    They all should have their own session [if you disallow users that have
    their session cookies switched off in their browsers.]

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.
    Evertjan., Aug 21, 2004

  3. Ramachandran

    Guest Guest

    Hi Evertjan,

    Thanks for your response. Does that mean that I don't
    have to do anything special if all users have cookies
    enabled?

    Regards,
    Ram

    Guest, Aug 21, 2004
  4. Ramachandran

    Evertjan. Guest

    Ram wrote on 21 aug 2004 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
    > Thanks for your response. Does that mean that I don't
    > have to do anything special if all users have cookies
    > enabled?

    Just code away, Ram.

    But do one thing at a time and test the steps seperately.
    [modular programming]

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.