    Rajinder Yadav

    http://DevMentor.org

    Do Good! - Share Freely

    Rajinder Yadav, Dec 25, 2009

  2. Rajinder Yadav

    Eva Guest

    On Fri, 2009-12-25 at 11:32 +0900, Rajinder Yadav wrote:
    > I just like to thank everyone in the Ruby community for being wonderful
    > to each other. This community rocks!
    >
    > I'm grateful to everyone who took the time to read and reply to my post,
    > for helping me become a better Rubyist!
    >
    > Happy Holidays & Happy New Year to all =)

    Me second.

    I'm just beginning learning ruby, and be glad that there is such a great
    ruby-talk list and many kind people here. I wish I will get improved at
    ruby under all your helps.

    Thanks && Merry Xmas && Happy New Year.

    --
    Kind Regards,
    Eva.

    Eva, Dec 25, 2009

  3. Hi,

    Am Freitag, 25. Dez 2009, 11:44:44 +0900 schrieb Eva:
    > On Fri, 2009-12-25 at 11:32 +0900, Rajinder Yadav wrote:
    > > I just like to thank everyone in the Ruby community for being wonderful
    > > to each other. This community rocks!
    > >
    > > I'm grateful to everyone who took the time to read and reply to my post,
    > > for helping me become a better Rubyist!
    > >
    > > Happy Holidays & Happy New Year to all =)
    > >

    > Me second.
    >
    > I'm just beginning learning ruby, and be glad that there is such a great
    > ruby-talk list and many kind people here. I wish I will get improved at
    > ruby under all your helps.
    >
    > Thanks && Merry Xmas && Happy New Year.
    >
    > --
    > Kind Regards,
    > Eva.

    The most I learn is not by asking but by trying to answer. Thanks
    to anyone who posts a question. Sorry for any unconsidered answer
    and another thanks for all hints where my posts did not fit.

    Merry Christmas.

    Bertram

    --
    Bertram Scharpf
    Stuttgart, Deutschland/Germany

    Bertram Scharpf, Dec 25, 2009
  4. Rajinder Yadav

    Paul Smith Guest

    On Fri, Dec 25, 2009 at 4:16 PM, James Nathan <> wrote:
    > sure I wish someone will help me understand how do I get it started (Ruby) cause it is not running at all.
    > James

    It helps if you tell us exactly what you're trying to do. What are
    you typing in, and why do you say it isn't working? Error message?

    --
    Paul Smith
    http://www.nomadicfun.co.uk

    Paul Smith, Dec 25, 2009