    RSSDataSource control that's available that can do it.

    Thanks again!!!

    BW

    saywhat, Jun 4, 2006

  2. saywhat

    saywhat Guest

    LOL And thanks for strightening out the "voila" thing. I couldn't
    countenance the whole "walla" thing (it actually tokk me a bit to figure out
    what it meant!), although here in USA there is a Walla Walla, Washington -
    ostensibly populated by bad french spellers... and thanks for the code for
    the control!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    BW

    saywhat, Jun 4, 2006