Have trouble after user click the link from email

Eric Shi

Hi,

I use ASP.Net build a web application which requires
users to login. The link is sent out to the user via
email. The users then click the link in the email and
the login page is displayed. Most of time, it works
fine. And for the Hotmail users and the outlook webmail
users sometime it does not work. The login page is still
displayed correctly, but when the user click the Login
button, nothing is sent back to the web server. The page
is just flashed. Can anyone help me on that? BTW, the
controls that I use on web form is server controls.

Thanks

Eric

John Saunders

Eric Shi said:
Hi,

I use ASP.Net build a web application which requires
users to login. The link is sent out to the user via
email. The users then click the link in the email and
the login page is displayed. Most of time, it works
fine. And for the Hotmail users and the outlook webmail
users sometime it does not work. The login page is still
displayed correctly, but when the user click the Login
button, nothing is sent back to the web server. The page
is just flashed. Can anyone help me on that? BTW, the
controls that I use on web form is server controls.

Eric, when it fails, is the e-mail program opening the link in its own
window?