Have You Ever Used Evernote API?

Jillian

Hey Guys,

Im with User Research and we're currently doing a National Research Study for Devs who have used the Evernote API. The study is just a 90 minute phone call and all participants will receive their choice of technical software, hardware, or videogames. If you're interested in participating, please feel free to email me Jillian at (e-mail address removed)

This study is for residents of the US only at this time. Thanks!

Jillian
User Research