Having a problem in one of my assignments - NEED HELP

Joined
Jul 20, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I have database for an API in javascript and I am stuck
for example (2 lines) from sql file:
DELETE FROM mail;
INSERT INTO mail(mailbox, mail) VALUES ('sent','{"to":{"name":"Shandra Rheam","email":"(e-mail address removed)"},"from":{"name":"CSE186 Student","email":"(e-mail address removed)"},"received":"2020-11-17T23:17:19Z","sent":"2020-11-14T17:09:17Z","content":"Cras non velit nec nisi vulputate nonummy. Maecenas tincidunt lacus at velit. Vivamus vel nulla eget eros elementum pellentesque.\n\nQuisque porta volutpat erat. Quisque erat eros, viverra eget, congue eget, semper rutrum, nulla. Nunc purus.","subject":"Compatible demand-driven definition"}');

im trying to retrieve specific mailbox and I keep getting 404 error.
my function of getting all the mails is returning all the mails but one specific mailbox doesn't work
my openapi.yaml seems to be correct, and getting all the mails / getting one mailbox is using the same path, but one specific mailbox using query
any advice?