Header include problems error: expected class-name before '{' token

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by bubzilla, Sep 25, 2006.

  1. bubzilla

    bubzilla Guest

    Hi,

    i´ve got about 10 headerfiles with implemented classes. Now when i try
    to compile them i get the following message:

    In file included from Proxy/ServerCnx.hh:36,
    from Proxy/Payload.hh:30,
    from main.cc:28
    Proxy/Interface.hh:83: error: expected class-name before '{'

    The Interface.hh looks like this:

    class Module : public ClientCnx{...}

    so far, i realisied that ClientCnx isn´t declarated. So I tried to
    make a forward Declaration
    by using

    class ClientCnx;

    but now, the compiler says:

    Proxy/Interface.hh:83: error_ invalid use of undefined type `ClientCnx`
    Proxy/Interface.hh:30: error_ forward declaration of `ClientCnx`

    now what can i do to fix this prob ?!?
    bubzilla, Sep 25, 2006

  2. bubzilla

    Chris Dollin Guest

    bubzilla wrote:

    > i´ve got about 10 headerfiles with implemented classes. Now when i try
    > to compile them i get the following message:
    >
    > In file included from Proxy/ServerCnx.hh:36,
    > from Proxy/Payload.hh:30,
    > from main.cc:28
    > Proxy/Interface.hh:83: error: expected class-name before '{'
    >
    > The Interface.hh looks like this:
    >
    > class Module : public ClientCnx{...}

    You want comp.lang.c++.

    --