header - please advice...

Bad_Kid

Need to have a custom generated header on my site which will stay ONTOP of
the site whenever I scroll?? I know it can be done with another frame, but
then I don't know how to BUILD header, and pass it events from "main"
site...
Now, header is on my "main site" and from it (main site) I generate buttons
on header and add command names, and when some event happens on header - my
OnBubbleEvent handler handles it on "main site"...
ideas???

Curt_C [MVP]

If it's all in a frameset you have to use clientside code to set the TARGET
for the actions, and hence it's not really an ASP.NET(server side) issue.
You can also use "layers" to keep the menu on top, which may be the way to
go. Look as the way places like www.dhtmlcentral.com have some of their
menus built, you may be able to use the same ideas.....just in a different
way :}