    on header and add command names, and when some event happens on header - my
    OnBubbleEvent handler handles it on "main site"...
    ideas???

    Bad_Kid, Mar 2, 2005

  2. Bad_Kid

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    If it's all in a frameset you have to use clientside code to set the TARGET
    for the actions, and hence it's not really an ASP.NET(server side) issue.
    You can also use "layers" to keep the menu on top, which may be the way to
    go. Look as the way places like www.dhtmlcentral.com have some of their
    menus built, you may be able to use the same ideas.....just in a different
    way :}

    --
    Curt Christianson
    Site & Scripts: http://www.Darkfalz.com